They say that light is the fastest thing known to man. But let me ask how did darkness get there first?

Question is above.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• darkness is the absence of light. it doesn't get there, it just is there.

• That's for sure.

• ok! if darkness was just there when the sun sets (and you know when its light on one side and dark on the other) the side w/o light would be completly dark. and to be the absence of something it is made. its made when the absence of the thing is gone. DUHHH! and dood you got tolddd! and if you came from colloge, SHAME! I haven't been yet.

• o yeah I'm a boy!

What Girls Said 1

• yes the light of speed is 3.x10 to the 8th power m/s I think, I took physics in university a long time ago and there are classes you can take to further learn theorems about this. it's an interesting question. physics is the basis of all sciences

• Umm. OK the speed of thought is between 550 and 750 milliseconds and light is 300,000,000 meters per second. Exuse me if I'm wrong but which looks faster! * I think mine but I'm posting this while I'm tired* and umm, milliseconds= 0.001. you do the math. I can't I'm tired. and I don't feel like looking it up. well sumbit a comment if I'm wrong.

What Guys Said 1

• Light is not the fastest thing known to man.

The universal speed limit of 186,000 miles per second only applies to a partical travelling through space, space itself can move faster so space is the fasting thing known to man.

And space that is void of light is dark, it got there first becaue space by itself is dark.

• Looks like I'm not the only one who looks at the WHOLE picture. Darkness has a speed that we can barely track. I think darkness is the 2nd fastest thing to be recorded in a book. PEACE BOYS! and girls