Why would he change his mind again?

We've been broken up for a few months now it was his decision and I was hurt but left him alone but he continued to contact me every week and confuse me. Sometimes he gets very lovey and wants me and then all of a sudden he backs off. So recently he distance himself again and now I'm hurt again and very emotional. Last week he was drunk when he texted me and he made me mad so I turned my phone off and in the morning I had 5 missed text and 6 voicemails. I texted him about 10 hrs later saying sorry for last night and he said sorry but that was it. Then I get a text from him Friday asking if I'm still upset with him.

Why hey does he keep acting like he wants me then backs off.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• " I texted him about 10 hrs later saying sorry for last night and he said sorry but that was it. "

Why exactly would you be sorry? He was harassing you, and you turned your phone off because of it. He is clearly playing with you and how you being in your 30s and don't realize that is absolutely amazing to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they can't and don't Makeup and that it's Goodbye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in his own softie spot, there comes a time down the fine love line When... All of a sudden he backs off.
    It isn't as though he Means to play ball with you, it's his muddle brain that is causing him to grow cold duck feet and cower in the corner of his own Personal pond that he has created for himself. He is comfy in the murky waters that he is treading with you because he has these feathered feelings for you but just doesn't want to go back as two birds of a feather in the love nest... At least not now.
    He wants you in his life but with less strife so with keeping you around, he wants his cake and eat it too by keeping you in his back pocket, knowing you will always be there when he wants to pull you out and about at his own cozy convenience.
    It's your choice, your call as to how long you want to play. The ball is in your court and as 'Confusing' as it seems now, it will just continue because he Is... Confused. He cares about you and if you are 'Upset with him,' but not enough to be hooked at the hip at this moment in time.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• I can't understand why he would act like that. He doesn't seem to be mature enough to have a relationship, he also doesn't seem to know what he wants, he seems to be confused otherwise his behaviour won't be on and off like this.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!