PLEASE HELP? I CAN'T GET THROUGH THIS?

It's been 6 weeks since my ex broke up with me. I've been working on myself but I can't get over him. I don't know what to do anymore but it is driving me crazy. I feel like I have everything!

46

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello, my boyfriend broke up with me 5 months ago and im struggling to get over him too. What has helped me a lot is to exercise and to focus on his bad side, like he probably was faking the whole relationship and that if he didn't appreciate what he had the first time, he won't appreciate the 2nd or 3rd time. You deserve to be loved without second thoughts ;)

What Guys Said 6

• I feel you ladies, I do! It's a really tough situation that advice from anyone can't really help u personally get over your ex. You'll get told to exercise, focus on making yourself better (emotionally & physically). Gain a new hobby and so many things to take your mind off of it. Those things are temporary until time has truly set in. Some months unless you're lucky, and even then a random song, or picture, someone with the same hair cut or hair color, body build, TV show will remind you of your ex because of how special they were to you, and the connection you shared. There is no set formula to rid yourself of something you thought you wouldn't have to be asking "how to get over". I'm so sorry you're in this sitch, it's not fun. My only advice is truly is just to give it time. Don't do anything new or try to find something new just to forget him, it's probably not gonna work, there are some rarities tho. But Just dive into your feels, give yourself time to feel the pain and loss and eventually it will slowly but surely get better for you:)

• Be patient, give it some more time, for some people it just takes a little longer to get over the person.

• For me it helps to just think of the bad

• have everything, or hate?

And you just need to find something to focus on. what is your favorite hobby and really get into it. distract yourself

• Let me guess you cheated on him

• Excuse me? No. Never.

• Nothing to distract yourself with?

• I feel like I've tried everything. We are both going back to grad school at the same school on Friday and I'm scared of how I'll feel then and don't want to do anything stupid knowing he is there.

• I am and I plan to continue at school. Nothing seems to help. I'm desperate.

• A new circle of friends...

What Girls Said 3

• I'm really sorry... but you have to hurt for awhile before it gets better. The pain will continue to stay with you for a long time. You seem very similar to me. You loved him and he left you feeling like nothing. Remember that there are people out there who don't think that you are nothing. I know it feels like you're fighting a big gaping hole that threatens to tear you apart... but sometimes you just need to let that feeling do it's thing. The only way to get through the pain is to let it just do it's thing. Keep doing your best to live your life and one day you will realize that the pain and that hole in your heart is much less and soon you will feel better.
    Again... I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I feel you.
    It's hard, but you are doing the right thing. Love yourself and take good care of yourself. You don't need someone who will hurt you.

• hi i read your post and i want you to know that all need is help i have also passed through all this and today they are back together if you don't mind i want you to email me on my address so we can talk better i might not be able to tell you all the full story over here this is my email jeremyblunt45@outlook. com i will be waiting for your reply thanks

• The best thing you can do is to try and stay busy. Hangout with friends, pick up new hobbies. The worst thing you can possibly do is mope around. Also reflect on the relationship, was it really as great as you think it was? Was he really the type of man you want to end up with in the long run? I know when I reflected on my past relationship there were a lot more negative things I had pushed to the back of my mind because I didn't want to accept that he wasn't who I wished he was. Hope you find closure, best of luck.