I just want to move on. Why can't I get over him already?

It's going on 4mths since he broke up with me 35 days NC and I can't shake thinking about him every day! I just want to move on with my life but I'm starting to feel like the only way to do so is to start dating someone else. I know it's not a good idea to rush into another relationship but I just want to move on so bad. Some days I'm up other days I'm down, and then there are days when I go into deep depression because I can't stop reflecting. Ugh I hate him for doing this to me!

02

What Guys Said 2

• If getting together again is out of the question, let time help heal it. Don't rush into something right now. I just finalized a divorce and I've found that after a year of dealing with it I'm enjoying just working on me right now.

If you jump into something with unresolved issues you're bringing baggage on board and it'll sabotage the new relationship. If you take your time and get some you time you'll be able to move on into a healthy relationship.

• You have unresolved emotions did you tell at him or anything

What Girls Said 0