Me ex lied and cheated. He tried to fix it but I refused. I'm so depressed and miserable without him. Should I fix it?

82

Most Helpful Guy

• nah never go back to him, move on fam, you get me fam?

Most Helpful Girl

• So he could possibly due the same thing over again? You deserve better than that. I would leave him for a man who knows how to treat you right.

I don't understand why some people give their lovers a second chance when they do something like that. Once betrayed, I feel nothing for that person and want nothing to do with them. They're dead to me.

What Guys Said 1

• As a guy who has been tempted to cheat, I think that just means you're no longer compatible. The guy is probably no longer interested, but you shouldn't be with a guy like that anyways so just move on

What Girls Said 7

• Why try to "Fix" what is Already broken and that is your poor heart that will be here on in Never in Repair from your own despair.
    Not only this, it will be a Hit and Miss of him most likely striking again whenever the iron is Hot and leaving your Tattered relationship in what I call a "Full circle problem" pattern of him doing it again and again, my friend.
    Be strong, focus on you. He is a liar and a cheater to boot and knows how to tug on your heart strings with whatever Excuse in the future he may use as Just... Lame duck ones, this bird.
    Good luck. xx

• Leave his lying, cheating, shady, sneaky azz.
    Fall in love with life.
    Let time do it's thing; the memories will fade into practically nothing before ya know it. You are better off embracing his absence :)

• Honestly do you really forgive this man. If so you can talk to him and see what you all can work out. You guys may not get back together right away but u can build up to that. If he's genuinely sorry I say work it out with him. If he does that again to you then leave him. He doesn't deserve to have you. Take it easy and good luck and can you help me with my recent post on my boyfriend thanks.

• Aww sorry to hear that :( Is it his first time? What do you mean by fix it?

I believe everyone deserves a second chance, no more. How has he shown he is sorry? He needs to gain back your trust. Also, don't say you need to "fix" it; he started this mess, so he should be doing the fixing.

But maybe contact him for a face-to-face meeting and give him a chance to explain.

• No you shouldn't take him back. honestly I think if you take him back hell do the same thing again so it's best for you to just move on. I know it'll be hard but when your doing good he's gonna want to try and get back with you. He's not worth it. He did it to himself. He chose to cheat on you. You need to realize once you take someone back their gonna keep doing you dirty. I was once in your situation and I knew that he didn't love me and it's okay because you know what there's other people out there who will love you for you

• Well this would be an easier question to answer if there where details

• No. What you need to do is move on. Someone who lies to you and cheats on you is not someone you want in your life. I know you feel like your life is miserable without him, but that's a temporary (and incorrect) perception of things. Most of us miss a person when we break up with them. I have missed a lot of my exes so much that I thought I'd never be happy again or fall in love again. However, a year or two down the road I always realised that I'm much happier without them, and that I'm glad they're gone.

On a side note, I don't know how *you* want to fix someone that you did not break. He is the one who lied and cheated, so you cannot fix that, even if you want to. Stay strong and move on to a better guy who doesn't need to be fixed.