Should I break up with him?

I was in a relationship about 3 months now. I really love him. We live far.. so we can't meet like the other couple. But i'm glad he still love me the way that i do. But, now he seem to distant. He call me only a minute then he say he's busy. I understand that he's tired with his work things, but can't he even spend a 2 or 5 minute for me? He always hang out watching movie, and i at my room, being stupid.. waiting for his calls and message. He doesn't even tell me when, he has a day off from work. The best thing is, when he get day off, he slept , then he call me at the midnight say that he was so sleepy and have to work tomorrow and just turn off his phone. What should i do now?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say it's about time to let it go, those kinds of relationships don't work, besides, you know he doesn't care much when he's not dedicating that much time to you anymore

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl u should i been in ur shoes before and the best thing to do is to break up whit him. You dont relly know what he might be doing at his house or at "work" . y'all meet in internet or sum like that so yea he could be cheating on u whit some other girls. there are guys out there who are better then him and closer.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• My opinion is to seriously have a talk with him and communicate with him what you don't like.

• Honey, i don't know the whole situation but i would say yes, if you don't feel a rush when you see or talk to him. If he makes you sadder than happy, then thats not good. Good Luck!