Should I tell my ex I know that he has cheated?

Ok, so to make it short, 1 month after the breakup I have discovered my ex cheated on me while we were together. I have cut off all contact with him since we broke up but I really feel the need to go tell him I am aware of what he did. Such a hypocrite. What should I do?

75

Most Helpful Guy

• Going behind him again to explain your point is not worth it... it will put you to further agony if he reacts badly at you...

What happened, you can't change... just move on and make him feel you don't need him anymore.

Mr right is waiting for you somewhere... just try to find him :)

Most Helpful Girl

• ... I have cut off All contact with him since we broke up...
    Let sleeping dogs lie and let this Liar of a Cheat sheet lie too in his own cozy cunning corner now with whatever pup he has in his clutches.
    If you Begin this Beguine of opening your mouth, it will just Escalate where it won't just Stop there and you could be barking up the wrong tree with him coming Back... To bite you.
    Consider it a blessing in disguise and maybe with no surprise, that you found out what he is really all about and that some other poor soul and sap would have to Contend with this bull dog and all his old tricks.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• lol if u feel u should tell him go ahead and tell hum.. yh fam? you get me fam?

• What difference would it make? You already broke up

• Let it go he's gone

• Not really, he contacted me many times

• Go dark and let it go

• Leave him and never talk to him again. That's the best thing to do to get at him.

What Girls Said 6

• You should let him know. At least you will be able to get that off of your chest. You two are already done, so it cannot hurt anything plus it lets him know that he is not slick and has not gotten away with what he thinks you do not know about.

• I dont think so. Its not worth it and you know that hence the reason you let her go..

• Let it go because it is over with and he is now an ex for a reason.

• If he tries to talk to you at any point just say the girls name and walk away.

• Past is in the past.
    If u do that, he might think that you are still loving him.

• Leave it alone. Ur already broken up...