- These past few months it seems like we argue everday, over stupid shit usually.
- It is a chore to get her to hang out with any of my friends and family. She has only met 2 of my friends, and only my parent 2-3 times. In 10 months.
- I can tell my family does not like her, my brother says it, my mom just thinks it to herself, but I can tell.
- She is an uncontrollable bitch when she is drunk. Past a certain drink limit she becomes a monster.
- Can't really see myself marrying this girl, at least not as things are now.
- She has very few friends and money and is overly dependent on me.
- She is very irresponsible, and we are constantly having money stuggles because of stupid mistakes she has made.
- We have broken up maybe 10-14 times total. Most not for more than an hour, or the next day at most. We always apolgize and things go back to how they were, but only for a bit.
- I don't find myself attracted to her anymore. Maybe once in a blue moon when she gets all dressed up, but we barely have sex anymore. Maybe 1-2 a week.
- First LTR, and I really do love her
- She accepts me for me. I am a huge nerd, and I don't have to hide any of it. In fact she likes it.
- When we are good together, we are really good. I feel like I can be myself mostly.
- I feel like I could really regret ending things with her.
- She loves me... a lot. Like more than any girl ever has. I haven't been with many girls, but this is huge for me. I am worried I will never find someone who loves me as much as her again.
- She is very beautiful.
I need to make a decision today or tomorrow because my lease is coming to an end, and need to figure out if we are staying in "our apartment" or if we are both moving out.