Guys, mature guys only serious relationship problems?

For some reason apparently it was marked as spam the first time but anyways I just got out of a serious relationship and I need answers. If you could help I would greatly appreciate it

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Just out of a new relationship you need to get over

Easy

You just need to forget about him and move on. Start talking and being interested in more and different people. Try and avoid everything that reminds you of him for the time being, but obviously you can't avoid everything all the time. You will need to think of other things and people instead of your ex boyfriend.

Loads of other people say that their ex boyfriend is perfect and whatever, which doesn't help getting over as your making them seem perfect. If you tell yourself someone is perfect, such as your ex or this lover, then eventually you will believe that and will want him and start missing him.

Also, dont compare him to other guys you see, cos if you think a perfect boyfriend is like your ex, then no one but him will fit your description and you won't be able to move on cos you can't. No two guys are the same, if that makes sense.

If you need more help, advice or just want to talk feel free to ask or send me a message
    Hope this helps.

What Guys Said 5

• Whats the problem?

• sure, hit me up

• I have been there. If there is anything I can do to help. Ask away. :)

• i haven't been in a relationship, but i still might be able to help.

• What's the question