Should I do it alone?

Cut long story short I was seeing a man who has a girlfriend and he was seeing me for 2 years and she didn't know. I am 3 months pregnant but never told him even tho I hinted about babies etc we had a huge argument 2 weeks ago and I told his girlfriend about us !! He hates me blocked me changed his number etc. Do I just forever never let him know I'm pregnant? And just do it alone? What should I do , I don't want to let him know I'm pregnant because he will think I'm lying :(

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should let him know. Tell him I'm not lying because things are bad between us but there a baby in the picture now.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you should tell him, it's better for the child to have two parents. He should have the chance to see his kid.

What Guys Said 1

• Be honest and tell him. If he's doesn't believe you, then you can cross that bridge then. Maybe a paternity test, maybe just let him walk away. But you're better to find out now, rather than 5,10,15 years later.

What Girls Said 2

• You are better off moving on with life. He's made a point to stop contacting you.

• I would tell him for sure. It's not about you, it's about the baby

• He has 2 children with his girlfriend , he's changed his number he hates me ! He even told the police I kept calling him :/ I was upset I was trying to apologise to him. I don't want to tell him because he will think I'm lying now ! :( I have messed everything up

• Thats a tough situation. Call from a friends phone or your Dr. s office & leave him a message from there if he wants to call & verify that you're pregnant.