Is it reasonable for me to ask my fiance to stop communication with some of his past hook ups?

My fiancé and I have been together for some time. When we got together it made him uncomfortable and upset that I was still in contact with some of my major exes. He never verbally asked me to remove them from my life, but it was always a huge button pusher when I would get in contact with one of them. So I stopped communicating with them. Now that we are engaged and having a baby it seems that some of his old flings seem to be talking to him more often. It could just be a coincidence, but it makes me uncomfortable. Since we were friends before we dated I know about his past relationships with some of these girls. Most of it was sexual. I want to ask him to stop talking to them, but I feel guilty about it. Am I wrong to feel concerned? These were people that he just used to hook up with, one of them was long term. Recently he asked me to remove one of my exes and long term friends from my life. What should I do? Keep removing mine and not say a thing about his? Or what other course of action could I take?
2
2