Fallen out of love, what do I do?

My boyfriend and I have been together nearly 2 years. I went on holiday and while i was there i felt that i got along with another guy very well, I didn't cheat because i couldnt do that on him although I probably won't see this guy again I felt that my relationship had changed and now I feel different about my boyfriend. We are supposed to be going on holiday in a couple of days and now I dont know if I should break up with him now or after? or what to do

I feel as though I'm just so comfortable with him and he's literally my bestfriend that I'm scared to break up with him.

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, that's a tough one and also sad because it seems like you are having some kind of second thoughts and second thoughts are not a good sign, how can another guy even come into the picture if you really loved your boyfriend, but you said that you are falling or already fallen out of love, so I guess it was going to happen that you feel attraction towards another guy but now you need to decide what you want, do you want to break up with him because you have fallen out of love? of course there is no point in being with someone you don't love anymore, Okay now let's move to the other guy that you mentioned

Do you know the other guy even likes you or what? Do you know for sure you have feelings for him or is it just the attraction. infatuation? What if he has doesn't have any feelings for you, then what?

Hence, I would think about all this, know what you want and then take a thoughtful decision.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do what you feel is right. I doubt you'd be able to fall back in love.

What Guys Said 4

• Give it to him straight and break up with him now. Why fake it? It really isn't being considerate or nice waiting until after. Once you don't feel for a person anymore break up with them asap.

• Those things happen. The question is what do you want? Do you really want to throw away 2 years because some other guy came in the picture? Because this will always happen. Another guy will come, better than the previous guy; then another better; etc.

• Well seem you don't feel the way about your boyfriend the way you thought you did so you might as well let him know before you hurt him by cheating on him sexually.

• Cheat. This is what most American girls do.

What Girls Said 3

• Judge after the holidays with him, if you really are in Love with him maybe it is jist a moment of boredom or that you are far from him (I mean by feelings not distance) or that maybe there is something you are missing in your relation or that what made you fall for him got lost by time, so I suggest you to give it time and get more closer to your boyfriend to know what actually happened :) talking it with him would help too if he is not the rushing type ;)

• So let me get this straight your going to break your guy heart (regardless leaving him will break his heart) over a guy you just met seriously? I'm not hating or anything I'm saying that is a dumb decision you don't know this guy you can't personally say you know this guy from your vacation from only talking to him for a couple of days. You know how many people are two face now a days? just because he seems like a nice guy doesn't mean he is.

• go on holiday to see if you still got it with him? if not, tell him at the end of the trip that it's over.