Guys, You're having an affair. Wife finds out. You both decide to stay together. She confesses that she had an affair 8 years ago. How do you react?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, in this hypothetical situation I'd have to just shrug my shoulders. We were both in the wrong but hopefully we can work through these bombshells and come out the other side as better people.

Of course, if I was in a situation where I was looking to have an affair to begin with, I would've either talked to my wife to see if we could come to an agreement that gets me the much needed attention I apparently need, or end it with a divorce that I can only hope isn't too dramatic.

What Guys Said 9

• So wait. I am having an affair and I found out that she had an affair 8 years ago?

Wtf is wrong with romance these days. Is there no honor and loyalty any more?

Jesus... Okay.

First of all, an eye for an eye. I think y'all should throw away all your afairs and make a fucking -PROMISE- to not cheat on one another again, he did it and you did it. Now it's even. You took fucking vows. Do you know what a fucking vow is? It is an Oath, a promise. You both lied. How can you trust one another any more?

• I wouldn't trust the you know and my thought would be thats her reason for want to work it out because she feel like we are even.

• I would ask if we could become a swing couple

• Mad because for 8 years she's kept that from me but then again she could have not told me so it's kinda strange situation but I'd be thinking about a divorce because if we can't be loyal to each other it's best we separate and be free

• Touche'! (That would seem to sum it up perfectly)

• I would dump her

• Call it quits.

• I wouldn't care too much tbh because I'm better than that affair.

• Goodbye
    ~°~°