Do you ever get over your first love?

Do any of you still think about your first love whether it was the very first love in your life or the very first serious love in your life... Do you ever get over that?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• no. if you truly love someone you will never forget them. I still remember my first love. I lost her over some bs to her baby daddy.

What Guys Said 6

• Sorta. My first love was 24 years ago. Still have random dreams and random thoughts of her and what could have been. Its comes and goes. She will be on my mind for a few days to a week or so a couple times a year.

• what would you define as first "love" ? the one you had a feeling that you actually love her (not a crush) or the first one you got with?

• Its what you define as your first love. It could be a crush or a relationship.. its up to u

• I actually never forget a girl I liked. But yeah the girl I think I actually loved will probably always be in the back of my head.

• Yes took a long time

• Not really, she became a hugely different person and she is now not the same person I loved, she is now a stranger. Making it really easy to not think of her or trying to keep in contact.

• I don't, I lost the spark towards her, and I'm glad because she was taken anyway

• I never have

What Girls Said 1

• It took a while. I only realized how much of a jerk he was until he started dating someone else. And when I found someone who treated me a lot better.