What does it mean when a guy says he wants to "do him"?

My ex says that he loves/cares about me and wants me in his life but right now he just wants to "chill" and do him what does that even mean.

89

Most Helpful Guy

• While I do not know you or him, I think I know what he means. He says he wants some time to "chill" and "do him". Very bad phrasing, but guys are often like that. We spend lots of time thinking about how we feel about something and when we are about to explain all that in depth, our brain freezes and we put all of that into two sentences, especially when we are talking to girls. He says that he loves/cares about you and more importantly that he wants you in his life, but he just wants to chill. I assume that he is tired of all emotional obstacles and that he is unsure if he would be happier with you or with someone else, or by himself. So he basically wants some time to see how he actually feels. You just have to decide if you want to wait for him to figure that out.

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants to be free to have fun and only worry about himself. Having you around means you are in the way. He wants to be free to sleep with other women. He may or may not be back around when he gets it out of his system. Most likely not, though. My advice is that you move on and don't look back. Do YOU.

What Guys Said 8

• He wants to be single, either to see people casually or to just take a break from relationship problems.

• He pretty much said he wants to have sex with other girls and then hewill be back to get serious with you.

• Means he he really not tryna be bogged down by you but at the same time he still fuck with you. Esentially he probably want booty calls from you and no commitment.

• He doesn't want to sacrifice his current life for you.

• It means he wants to have sex with you, nothing more and nothing less.

• That means he wants time to himself alone time.

• To me that means don't get your hopes up for anything too serious because right now All I want is to enjoy my life without the responsibilities of a relationship.

• Be free. Be free to do things without someone being like "are you cheating on me" etc.. he just wants to live life, not be tied down, you're young, why so serious?

What Girls Said 7

• He wants to sleep with other girls, and then come back when he has done enough , will you accept that?

• He wants to focus on himself right now and doesn't want to be in a relationship with you.

• He's trying to sugar coat the fact that he wants to be single so he can meet other people.

• It means he wants to take a penis enlargement pills crawl in the bathtub and make himself his own bitch.

• Do him usually implies sex.

• It means he wants sex

• Since he's talking about himself, he means he wants to be free to do whatever he wants.