Why can my ex boyfriend dates some other girls that's not close to me?

After we break up he starting to likes girls that is around me or he will likes one of my friends. Why would he does he does that? Is he try to make me jealous or what does he want from me?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys are crazy but you should deal with it or do the same thing like flirting with someone else ๐Ÿ˜œ and piss him off๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ

Most Helpful Girl

• Making you jealous.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• it may be because he is trying to make you jealous so u will take him back but never fall for that cause how do u know that he may be using you to get someone else jealous however he could also be getting with people close to you so he can turn them against you my last relationship ended like that but he was found out and all my friends are back with me hope this helps x

• Wow really? Well I actually move on already and he did too , but he still try to do that and I don't care cuz I don't like him. Also my friends all agree with me they think he is too ugly for them so they won't do that to me