Do I continue to talk to a guy I broke up with?

I called it taking a break because he was distracted with things at home and I felt like it wasn't the right time to be in a relationship. He still wants to be in a relationship with me... So how does this work? It's kinda awkward? He still calls me babe?

We are still planning to date in the future...

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't talk to him too much at all if it's possible. You have to keep the mystery/anticipation there... It will help if you get back together.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, it's awkward, you have told him you don't want a relationship right now? right?

I am not sure why he would still call you that? it's strange. He doesn't seem to give importance to your happiness and priorities.

• if you really have feelings for him then you should talk to him please talk you can easily get again feelings for him

• Rachel and Ross still hung out when they were Ina break but she also got mad when he went and slept with a mother woman, only after he saw her flirting with other men. Just sayin'

What Girls Said 0