Why is my ex acting so strange?

My ex is acting strange... first she asks me "where am I?" I tell her at home and I ask her why? She replies "just"... then today I ask if she get me her friends nr, she first asks why I tell her I want to ask her about someone she says no its not important I tell her the truth saying my friend likes her... then she goes all crazy saying if her friend liked my friend she would've made a move long ago and I should stop playing love Doc and stay out of people's lives and focusing on myself and stay outa things that don't involve me.

11

What Girls Said 1

• Duh, she probably thinks you're trying to get with her friend to make her jealous.

What Guys Said 1

• She may still have feelings for you or is trying to get you out of her life so she can move on but it sounds like you still have her on your mind.

• I still have feelings for her... so what should I do? After she said all those things to me?