What would you tell the person who broke your heart?

95

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I would wish them a happy one and move on. Getting heartbroken is only human. Dwelling on it is what's stupid.

What Girls Said 8

• There's nothing I could say that would change how hurt I feel. All that could make the situation any better would be that they didn't break my heart. Moving time back and them changing their mind is obviously not an option so best to say nothing at all.

• If u need closer... Tell them you wish them the best... or say what you need to to get closer and move on soon enough they will become a lesson and someone of your past

• I guess nothing, because he told me straight up I was in for it annnnnd I accepted it. So I don't have any place to say anything.

• no one has broken my heart yet, but if there was, i would just move on or probably go to hell

• I don't know.
    Maybe if I am too angry I would cry instead of yell something to him.

• Go to hell

• Nothing at all.

• nothing. i'd move on. no point in wasting any more time with them and giving them even more power over me.

What Guys Said 4

• 25.media.tumblr.com/...2rc0haN1rztnb3o1_r1_500.gif

Then shake their head and give them a big kiss and watch them run away.

• Well I would never look at that person again. I would forget the person even exists.

• To recommend a cardiologist so he could stitch it back up.

• "Fuck"

*One day later*

"Off"