Do you get any feelings when you bump into someone that you loved but you are not with anymore?

Wonder how it goes and if there should be feelings when you see them or just "meh, whatever"?
Would you still feel something for that person if you are with someone else?

Come on people, have you loved someone and bumped into them some time after splitting up? What was it like for you?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think, if it was a legitimate relationship, that you could ever bump into them and feel nothing at all. With my ex who I see most days I feel something, not love, but a feeling towards her. She has found someone new, but that doesn't really bother me despite us breaking up on bad terms although sometimes I feel sentimentality towards our previous relationship even though I don't want it back. It is slightly awkward to talk to her still but to be honest I don't think she is completely over me even a year later

• yup that's why I was asking. There's this girl that I truly loved and it ended kind of bad. We don't talk, but we bump into each other sometimes and I don't know I get this feeling when I see her. My heart actually starts to beat faster and I'm telling myself "ok, act cool". Can't explain it. Like you say, I don't want her back, but something happens.
      She also acted strange several times when seeing me, even though she has someone else now and it made me wonder what is going on in her head.
      Why do you think she is not over you even though year passed?

• Guess it sucks to not be able to be with the one you love because of things other than your will. I know how it feels actually. Not getting into details
      What makes you think she is not over you after a year. Is there something in her behavior or?

• Yep, she still talks about me a lot and gets angry when her friends (which are also my friends) hang out with me

Most Helpful Guy

• There was only person I truly loved, and she ended up cheating on me. I bumped into her after a few years. She tried talking to me, and I was like "Excuse me, do I know you? I think you have mistaken me for someone else". And then I was on my way!

What Girls Said 3

• Yea, I get these obnoxious feelings that confuse me whenever I see someone I had a thing for. Although these feelings usually never last that long especially if I don't see them very often.

• i have at times had the what if

• I don't know if it was "what if" in my case. I don't know how to describe it... feelings altogether. Some feelings.
      Buy I'm wondering if you get them even if you are with someone else.
      Asking because I bumped into her and she was with someone else and she put on this big smile when she saw me. Don't know what was that about to be honest

• not sure about ur break up.. but the smile could have been a look what u had not have

• If the relationship ended badly , He never existed. I wouldn't say a word. I broke up with my ex months ago , We were together 9 years. He called me today , It ended badly. Like I told him I never knew you.

• Sorry for that. What exactly was that "badly". Did he cheat on you?

• Something that I really dont want to get into , But he knows he lost a diamond.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!