Karma? who belives in it?

Me and my ex was together 3 and a half years, we was living together, engaged, and he brought my son up for 3 years as his own, we had only booked our wedding 2 weeks before he left. He left me and left me and devastated me, he was incrediably cruel towards me afterwards, doing most things to try hurt me, 5/6 weeks after he got a new girlfriend and was flaunting it everywhere on Facebook, which I later on found out is his ex from 2008, he's not once been in touch to even see how my heartbroken 5 year old is, we are both destroyed... do any of you believe in karma over this kind of thing?, or can you give me any good examples? ..

05

Most Helpful Guy

• oh wait sounds familiar, u must be this gal who's been left twice by 2 different guys right? :/

as i told u before he really led u on... he pretended to be all-good when he actually didn't want to marry , and once u were one step before marriage he just dumped u.

wot he's really doin now's even worse... he wants to make u feel like shit it seems by showin everywhere he's back wid his X. i believe he's usin her as well just in order to make u feel worse.

anyway yeah... maybe one day he'll pay for wot he did... but wot can i say? never trust anyone...

• He can't be serious about her surely? 😕

• didn't he show all over fb he's back wid his X?

• Yeah he put in a relationship with her and pictures of him and her on a night out..

What Guys Said 4

• Yes. i do believe in Karma I'll share a story
    My neighbor would bully me and make fun of my last name
    cause it's a horrible German name i can't help it so years
    went by this girls little dog came down and got inside my yard
    went back to my big dog named Goldie was Boxer / Retriever mixed
    well if it wasn't for me her dog would of got killed so i saved her
    dogs life yes this is one hell of thing for Karma to come to someone
    but it happened well i saved her dog she thanked me but you see
    how things work i do believe in Karma and that is why i treat all
    people nice cause i have a sixth sense and I believe it can happen.

• That makes very good sense to me!

• It is sad, I don't know how he managed to walk away without a second thought😣

• Yes it is sad i see these moms with little babies and the dads walked away
      so sad and how can they lay their head down at night knowing what they did
      i know another woman her ex husband walked out when their little boy was age 3
      he even shut off all the utilities in his name and here he ended up getting a
      17 year old girl pregnant and he was age 27 but they all will get their Karma

• I believe in karma. But it's not religious:

It isn't magic, supernatural nor complicated.
    Some person hurting you is likely to
    *- hurt others
    *- be imprudent
    *- meet some mean opponent.
    Common sense says hances are one of those might catch up with him sooner or later.
    THUS:

https://i61.tinypic.com/wvq054.jpg

• I think that Karma is an excuse for bad things. So no it isn't

• Yes I do believe.

What Girls Said 0