Should I break up with my boyfriend?

I am waiting until marriage to have sex and I told my boyfriend that. We've been together for a couple weeks and I just had wisdom teeth surgery. I told my boyfriend that I didn't feel well and he didn't acknowledge what I said. He kept talking about sex and I said I didn't want to have sex but he keeps pressuring me. Should I breakup with him?

63

Most Helpful Guy

• If he really cared, he would have acknowledged your current teeth situation and closed out sex until you were ready. Normally for a guy to ask for sex this early on in a relationship usually means bad news. If he continues to pressure you to sex and neglects your opinion, then leave him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. If he's pressuring you. I'm in the same boat and I've learned that you need to find a guy that respects what you've decided.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 5

• Break up immediately. He's an inconsiderate... expletive.

• Yep, dump him.

• if you have only been together for like 2 weeks and he's expecting sex when you explicitly stated that you weren't interested until marriage, I would break it off. (he's also being insensitive)

• Yeah. He probably only wants you for sex anyway

• Yes. You will be eventually forced to far.