Did he really leave for that reason?

My ex and I broke our long term relationship after we got into a fight about me wanting to wait until I finish college (1 more year) and have a job to tell my parents about him (My parents are strict/close-minded and I would have had to fight for the relationship). He stopped talking to me for a week. When he finally talked to me again, he broke up with me telling me he couldn't continue to wait anymore and that he would stay my friend. I was shattered. It was a LDR but I found out four days after the break up that he's already dating this local girl whom he met only two months before the break up. Did he leave me for her and just use my parents as an excuse?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Obviously, he did use it as an excuse to be with the other woman. I would completely cut his ass off... forever...

• I'm not 100% sure if theyre dating though, but I just saw him tag her in a "if we were dating" post

• In my book, that's enough evidence to prove that he's not being loyal...

What Girls Said 1

• i think so yes... but i believe he got tired of waiting earlier and that's why he had a roving eye...