Girls, How Should I Break up with my boyfriend?

We were together for a month and I broke up with him and this week got back together but he's being really rude and different and I'm just not feeling it anymore. How should I break up with him?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• You have Obviously found out that This horse was Not of Another color when you gave him a Second chance for romance down the manure trail.
    Tell him face to face that you think it best that you both take a rest, that this is Not working for you and you just feel Friends would be the Best way to go.
    It sounds like he will never be any different with him being wet behind the ears in years here, dear, and you should not have to put up with the horse and pony show anymore, close the door And... Move on out.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 2

• Just tell him that you're breaking up with him due to the fact that he's an asshole and you're not interested in guys like that... you like gentle-men.

• Ha ha I want to nice about even if he is horrible

• Thank you. That was much better ha ha this is going to be hard. Ah he is my brothers friend so I hope nothing changes between them

• Doubtful. Men's relationships are an oddity to me, but I doubt that he'd take out you not being with him on your brother. His demeanor may change around you (you may not exist).

Some guys would feel awkward though.

• I would just tell him that you dont like him anymore. or send him a text saying... do you want to see a magic trip, puff your single.

• Thank you. I think I'm gonna call him but that's hilarious.