Ignore or to reply to my cheating gfs texts?

Long story short she cheated, she begged for a 2nd chance and cheated in a months time... We broke up and he is blowing me up on txts saying she has a problem and wants to fix it. I reply with a ok or cool but then she will ask me can she come over or for me to go to her place and that's when I stop responding... Instead of giving her an answer I figure ignoring her dumb ass would let her know I will not be disrespected. She will then send sad faces... What do you people think?

I meant she cheated again only after a month after I found out about the 1st one...

52

Most Helpful Girl

• i think ignoring her is childish and immature. She did a shit thing but why not just tell her no? Saying no will get the respect, not saying anything suggests you are too scared to say no to her so then she thinks she has some control over you and actually makes you look bad.

I am sorry she did this to you, I really am, but the healthy thing for you is what your instincts are telling you. I think you know you need to let her go. If you dont she will just cheat again. Make her really fight for you because right now you are not breaking it off, she is still your girlfriend so in her mind she's thinking 'I will cheat, he won't break up with me, he hasn't done so yet!' The only way to teach her a lesson is to break it off and make her massively regret it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bruh, do you want her? If you really dont want her then cut her off.

• She cheated the 1st time with her ex and the 2nd is some guy she claimed was just a customer but he was calling more than usual and I knew something fishy was going on... It was only 8 months... Heck no I developed strong feelings but no no I can't be with her she crossed the line twice... Once a cheater always a cheater proven right here.

• Then clearly she doesn't deserve you since she can't be faithful.

What Girls Said 4

• Just get rid of her. Block her or change your number, if she's really desperate. Dude, she's cheated twice and she'll sure do it over and over again. Don't give her any more chances. She'll blow them again.

• You called her a dumb arce and she cheated on you. End of story--move on !

• Instead of telling her "ok" or "cool", tell her that the relationship is over for good and that you don't want to hear from her anymore.

• She's history now. Leave her cheating ass in the past where the past belongs. Keep going forward.

• This is perfect

• Yes I am done I was already trying to recover from the finding out she cheated and then a month later another guy? Are you kidding me? Nope can't do it I care for her but no

What Guys Said 1

• I'd reply with a picture of some poop.