I left my girlfriend for two years to sleep around, wanted her back after 2 years, but she found I met my ex twice, now she is so hurt, what to do?

she was so kind to me when that ex left me, stood by my side and i loved her a lot, but i left her to have fun around a sleep around because i thought i was still young, i even though dated another girl and she knew about it. she begged me not to leave her but i insisted, never came back to see her for 2 years although she was always in my heart, she tried to call me some times during those two years but i was cold with her, and then i wanted her back , i said i am sorry and that i love you , she was too scared , kept telling me that she is afraid and that she doenst trust me at all, i insisted that i must see her and she finally agreed, tehe first day i arrive d to country i called her twice she didn't answer so i called my ex and spent the day with her, she called me but i didn't answer, then i met her next day, she was so sad and reminded me of everything i didn to her and told me that she has changed i looked so sad so she backed up and told me that she loves me and that she needs to think, the next day she called me and asked me to go out and not to talk about anything in the past. i told her i am shocked from what she said yesterday and how she said no, so she texted me again that she loves me but that she is just scared because i left her before and that she is scared i will be bac to not answering her or leave her for other girl again, i didn't reply to that text, and i called me ex again and spent another day with her, this girl found out and got so angry , i kept calling her till she agreed to see me, she found out i met my ex twice , she got so hurt, but she still met me although she looked so sad and uncomfortable with me, she asked me to see the texts and message between me and my ex i couldnt because i knew she would feel worse, she cried in the street and said "show me", i didn't show her , so she took a taxi and left, i again kept calling her o she agreed to meet me, after ward she said she can't trust me and refused to meet me again
she didn't

she didn't want to see me although i kept telling her i love her and need her in my life, till the last day when i was leaving she couldmt not meet me, she brought me 2 gifts because she thought she was a little tough with me, but she said she can't be with me after what happened and that she is so hurt, after i travelled she called me and tried to be with me but she would always have mind swings, so i went to talk to another girl because i was sick of her hesitation , she found out
and got really sad again, she cried in her school until she fainted, i again called her, she said please leave me alone to forget you, i called her after a week, i dont want her to forget me, she was still hesitant, so i started talking to someone else, while this girl was trying to forgive me, she eventually said that she loves me and wants to work it out , but i refused because i dont want someone that hesitant to be with me, i have a lot in my life to deal with and i dont need more drama,

1513

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh wow u wonder why? U completely broke the girl by leaving her to sleep around. In her mind this says i am not good enough. On top of that u didn't have the decency to b more kind when she contacted u during those 2 years. Now u come back on ur own terms saying u want her again and she is supposed to just b ok and jump up back on that wagon. Also, the meeting with ur ex shows her she is not ur only choice. There is also option number 2: ex. Im sorry to say u behaves poorly with this girl even if it wasn't ur intention and i dont blame her for not wanting u back. Next time make an effort to stand by the girl u love if u truly love her

• Also, im sorry to break it to u: but it was not real love. If u were able to leave her to fool around. If u were able to meet the ex because u tought she was having trouble making up ur mind. When u really want a woman, ur actions hould show it. U, urself seem to b indecisive too. U didn't really love her. At least not enough nd not as she deserved. My advice: move ob

• if you were her on that day, would you leave me in the street and leave me if i didn't show you anything?

• Probably yes. I woudl wonder why can't he show me the convos? Is he hiding something? And bear in mind i am not a person to want to go through someones privacy and i dont wven defend that. But in this case seemed necessary. How else could she be sure? U created a lot of trust issues between u two. Nd even if she took you back i am not sure if u two could have regained the level of trust u once had.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont let all these people make you feel bad. Apologize to her and let her know you were immature and still really miss and care her. If she loves you she will forgive you. You're young and you didn't cheat on her you actually let her go instead of hurting her so I can give you that. But you have a very small window of hope more like 70/30 70% that she won't want you back and 30% that she will. Just tell her you love her, miss her and still think about her and a future together... if not. Don't don't turn into a creepy stalker ex... its hard but you'll probably have to let her go.

• the problem is that she accepted that we get back together, before i come back to our country she said she was so afraid to get hurt again and that's it will be hard to trust me again, i said i won't, but :( the first day i arrived i called her twice she was in a exam so i called my ex and hanged out with her, this girl called me after her exam but i didn't answer because i was with ex , then the day after this girl saw me after i left her for 2 y ears she was still so hurt and told me that she has changed and doesn't want to get back to me, just the next day she texted me saying that she wants us to start slow and hang out until she feels safe, my reply was " i am shocked that you said your feelings has changed, i was too excited ", the same night she texted me again " i swear i still love you, i am just too scared, i am always afraid that you will leave me for someone else or be rude to me again, i want us to try and i swear if you could make me trust you we will get back together

• yes, she is now very very hurt, i know she has been taking medicins and has cut her hair so short out of depression, she said i have hurt her all over again, but i only did that because i thought she won't get back to me and i didn't want to ruin my vacation, she said i didn't even give her a chance to get back to me , do you think she had the right to walk away from me that day and take a taxi when i couldnt show her the msgs and call log between me and my ex?, would you do the same if you were her?

• ones again "ruin my vacation?" you just need to buy her some flowers a teddy bear and get on your knees and beg her that you need her.

What Girls Said 14

• I hope she finds some one better.

• would you walk away from me and take a taxi if i couldn't show you the msgs between me and my ex , or my call log? if you were her?

• Sure no problem.

• Yes, after spitting at your feet.

• That is was you get for leaving the girl you need for the girl you want. You do not deserve her. Your excuses are pathetic.

• You pretty much messed up that relationship. For girls, it is fine if you still meet your ex, but at least (that is, if you like her) be honest with her and let her know that you are doing something with your ex even though she has been ignoring you. Then you come clean and she knows that she can trust you, also if it hurts her that you are visiting your ex. Anyway, there are other things you should consider too, if you really want this to work. First think why you really want to be with her, make a list. Afterwards, you can read her the list or tell her in a nice way, why you want her, why she is the one for you and that you only care for her. BUT be careful that you do not add things, which do not come from the heart because she will find out eventually.
    My opinion: Just be honest and let her calm down, it's the best you can do at this moment in time.

• the problem is that she accepted that we get back together, before i come back to our country she said she was so afraid to get hurt again and that's it will be hard to trust me again, i said i won't, but the first day i arrived i called her twice she was in a exam so i called my ex and hanged out with her, this girl called me after her exam but i didn't answer because i was with ex , then the day after this girl saw me after i left her for 2 y ears she was still so hurt and told me that she has changed and doesn't want to get back to me, just the next day she texted me saying that she wants us to start slow and hang out until she feels safe, my reply was " i am shocked that you said your feelings has changed, i was too excited ", the same night she texted me again " i swear i still love you, i am just too scared, i am always afraid that you will leave me for someone else or be rude to me again, i want us to try and i swear if you could make me trust you we will get back together

• i ignored this text and didn't reply her, i called my ex whom she is so jealous of , and i hanged out with my ex, i checked if she is in work, she said yes, i wanted to make sure she won't see me andmy ex, later this girl found about everything, someone told her that the first day i was with my ex, and also the other day when i was checking if she is at home, she has gotten really hurt because i told her before that i won't do any dirty thing again, yet i did, she even forgave me, and met me, but after a week she asked to see my phone and to check if i am still talking to my ex,(i was still talking, in case she doesn't get back with me i would go for the ex ) , when i couldnt show her anything, she started crying in the street very poorly, then she took a taxi and left , do you think she had the right to do that?, do u think i am guilty?

• well you hurt her... you are only making her feel worse.. and you are making her sad... leave the poor girl alone so that she can move on and have someone better... as for you.. good thing is now you can again sleep around...

• Sucks. For you.
    She was never in your heart you liar, lol. You're selfish and greedy and left her to be a whore. You don't deserve her and have no shame.

I hope she never speaks to you again.

You're a sociopath, ew.

• please leave her alone!!! you have caused enough harm to her already!!

• While I think you did the right thing by breaking up with her before you started sleeping with other women, I think you need to respect her wishes and leave her alone. Just as she had to deal with you leaving her, you now have to deal with her not wanting you back.

• You let her go for 2 years while you slept around and then decided you wanted her back? And she actually met with you? Yeah... no ! She needs to come see me so I can instill some gonads in her.

• You're a selfish asshole. Leave her alone and move on with your life and let her move on with hers.

• This has to be a troll...

• no it is not , why do you think so?
      i know i have hurt this girl a lot , but in the end i looked for my sake and benefit

• Wel you keep hurting her so just stay away from her because you're an asshole

• Honestly, go for therapy. She deserves better

• I really hope she is better now, she deserves the world.

You are an as**ole. Don't contact her. You are sick. Karm will be your fu*cking nightmare.

• You don't do anything. You're not together. You don't owe her anything

What Guys Said 12

• Dude, don't be a hipocryte. If you trully loved her you wouldn't have left her in the first place. She is a kindhearted woman whom you don't really deserve. Move on.

• Well then you're a slut.

• Exactly. You're not good enough for her.

• Well you completely deserve what happened with you! I hope she realizes that she wasted her time in the past and is now wasting... Her time too...

I hope she will move on from you and find a REAL GUY who will give all the love and treat her the way she DESERVES...

And you leave her alone and be happy sleeping around and meeting your ex!!! And stop wasting her time...

• When I say "love," it means an intense attraction to a woman, an attraction that is both physical and emotional. Love is accompanied by a desire to be with the woman and a feeling of comfort when I am near her. It creates a desire to protect and nurture her and to promote her interests. It means that I treat her as being my equal and her priorities are as important as my own. I don't walk ahead of her and I don't walk behind her. It means that when I think about my future, I always see her beside me.

You said that you love her. What do you mean when you use the word "love?"

• Normally women do this sort of stupid shit to some poor beta male...
    Let her be, she'll easily find better.
    you'll end up with what you deserve, people always do

• what do you mean? sorry i dont understand, i left her , and i was the one who met my ex twice behind her back although she warned before that this exact girl would really hurt her. You are saying that she did me wrong?

• Is your head that far up your own ass?
      I think your not worth shit for what you have done.
      I love how you twist everything and make piss poor excuses

• what the actual fuck. impossible to read wall of text, and non stop rambling.

from the first few lines, i gather you left your girlfriend to sleep around and you want her back. however she doesn't want you back, even though you claim to love her.

you my friend, are a dick of the highest caliber. I hope she sees sense and has nothing to do with you ever again.

• Stop. Just stop. Leave her alone to forget you. Why ever would she want a guy who would dump her so he could sleep around.
    Despite feelings she may still have for you, she can never again trust you.

• Know what... you deserve this, I refuse to help you.

• Dude, way too much to read for an explanation but when you broke up with her so you could sleep around, what'd you expect?

• Good job burning that bridge

• Well all I needed was to read the title.

You're an idiot.

• I'm sorry for that.

• what do u mean?

• she is so sick , i know she is now taking medicines and she has cut her hair so short out of depression :(

• No!! This pussy ass guy doesn't deserve her...
      He is a real pussy

• Dude juste fuck tout self to death man. I mean seriously what kind of a sick retard are you? Lol don't you feel sorry for her? Lol man... get a life and leave her alone. You've done enough to her 😒

• I mean seriously, you're 24 years old and acting like a child? No... worst that a child. Why don't you fuck your self to death? 😒
      Hmm... Jesus! What kind of an idiot.