He said he has fallen out of love but why was he crying when he said those words?

He said he has fallen out of love. And he has felt it for some time. He was seeing a woman lately.
But, several hours ago before he told me everything, he was just so sweet.
Several days ago, he was hugging me so tight as if everything's okay. Several days ago, we were just planning for our marriage.

He said he has fallen out of love but why does he still call me "heart" . Why was he crying when he said those things?
Why? He didn't answer my questions. He just asked for time.

What happened? I so love him. I don't want him to leave me. What should I do?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• "Several days ago, we were just planning for our marriage. "

^that's it then i guess... he'd actually fallen out of love for some time ago, but he didn't wanna say coz u might've made u feel hurt...

but he felt he should say it anyway, since u were about to marry... if he told u after u got married, then thinks would be far more complicated...

Most Helpful Girl

• He is pulling the victim card.

He is making excuses for seeing another woman.

Instead of you reacting with anger or rage instead you will break down and sob with him.

See the bigger picture.
    If he really cared about your love he would stand his ground and take responsibility for his actions. He wouldn't pull the "poor me card".
    I feel like his acting are pathetic and not conducive with someone that truly loves you.

• *his actions are pathetic.

• It's clear to see which is why he is distancing himself. He has extreme self doubt about everything.

What Guys Said 1

• Well he was crying because it's clear he still loves you and will always love you but for some reasons doesn't want to be with you anymore.

What Girls Said 3

• He was crying because he knew he was hurting you. Give him time, like he requested... just not too much. Also go into no contact when you give him this 'time'.

• Maybe he has cancer and he doesn't want you to suffer the pain of knowing

• He didn't want to marry you.