Will you dump your boyfriend because he hanged out with the ex you are so jealous of from behind your back, and didn't answer your call all day?

my girlfriend is she so jealous of this ex because she was the one who dumped me, she has warned me before not to hurt her because of that ex, yet i called this ex and i met her, my girlfriend called me 2 times this day and i didn't answe her because i was with my ex, one day later i called this ex and hanged out with her, this time i checked on my girlfriend twice if she is at work, she said yes, do you want me to come to you and hang out with you?, i said no i am with dad , but i was with the ex , i was afraid to get caught, Now my girlfriend found out all that from a mutual friend between her and the ex, i said sorry and that it was over, she agreed to meet me although she was feeling ver bad towards me, a week later she asked to see my call log and my whatsapp to check if i am still talking to my ex, i couldnt show her anything , she kept crying, i was so sad but i knew if she saw them she would be even sader, she cried in the street, took a taxi and left me , she is devastaed, she says i totally broke her trust , and it is hard for her to be with me again. i said i have never felt the same way i feel for her for my ex, and that i love her not my ex , and that i am sorry , and that i want us to get engaged , but she is finding it too hard to be with me. what would you do if you were her? would you walk away that day and take a taxi?

ps : i have once left her for a fling before, she took me back because she loved me , and because i said i was sorry, but since then she can't trust me 100% , and now i did this ex thing

144

Most Helpful Girl

• I would do the same thing because what you did was just rude. Put yourself in her position, I know you would not be okay with her talking to her ex. She probably thinks you are still into her, and you just might be, and if not then that is what your actions are indicating. She took you back after a fling? I'm sorry but you really might be confused, a guy that loves his woman doesn't cheat on her. A boy makes his girl jealous of other women, but a MAN makes other women jealous of his woman. Reconsider all you have done, you messed up big time and it is up to you to gain back her trust, leave all your porn (if you're into that), stop texting other girls, stop all communications with your ex, exes, and don't ever do it again. Apologize like a mad man and cry on your knees and beg her for forgiveness... Also don't deny her your phone that's so fishy. In all honesty she deserves better and you know so, leave her or make your promise and be a good man for her, if you love her and you will change, and NOT fall back into bad habits again apologize and ask her to marry you in a few months. If you know you can't, spare her and leave her because trust, loyalty, and communication are key in a relationship.
    This happened once with my fiance and I except that this was just a friend, and nothing more but it bothered me and after the third time i told him to stop talking to her he did, and I told him I'd leave him if he didn't stop and he did. he told her I was his priority and they stopped talking because he loves me and he didn't want to lose me. You hurt really bad and you know so, and I'm just sorry to hear all of this happened. Think about what I said and I hope i helped.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I will also set up a profile for him on gay dating sites.

What Girls Said 13

• ... But since then she can't trust me 100%, and now I did this ex thing.
    Between the Fling thing and the "EX" who Obviously still Marks an X in your own softie spot in my Book of Etiquette, you are Not ready nor raring to be in a Real relationship at this time and place, no matter What you may try and tell me to my face. You are not the kind of guy who can stay hooked to the hip with anyone. And Face it, you still have pent up feelings for the ghost of the past who your current cutie knows about because you let her out of the closet for her to See it so she Believes it.
    You are Not Trustworthy or even a soul mate who can keep a date to even Stay 'Engaged' in Anything but maybe playing hookie with your "EX" and who knows, maybe fly off to someone else's waiting arms at the drop of a pin... I have your number here, dear.
    I don't blame your So for Walking away and grabbing a cab. If it were me, on top of That, I would hand you your walking papers and tell you Lady like where you needed to Go... Now.
    Good luck. xx

• I would hand you your walking papers and tell you Lady like where you needed to Go... Now.
      Good luck

what does this mean?

• you know what?, she haseven agreed to meet me again after that time she walked away, although it was too hard for her, she still agreed on meeting me she looked so overwhelmed and confused, and she couldnt meet me again afterwards for a whole week, then the last day before i travel, she again agreed to meet me , and even got me a gift , a lovely one because she thought she was a little bit harsh with me, SHE WAS SO KIND , MAYBE THE MOST KIND GIRL one can ever meet, after that she said she can pressure herself and try more in order for us not to totally break up, but she couldnt :'( , after few days of tryint to ignore what happened and talk to me, she couldnt :'(

• She loves you. xx

• lovelace-media.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...eccb42f.gif

If you do not realise what you have done wrong you are beyond help.

• You know... there's a very high chance I would dump you. Like... a long time ago. I'm not taking that kind of risk in a relationship. If you're going to hurt me like that well I'd rather not be there anyway. I hate cheaters and that's pretty much the sum of why.

• Also (just to add on), are you stupid? If you think hiding things and having a FLING with her before is going to make things any better than you really have no brain. How the Hell do you trust someone who did that? You have no clue about trust, honesty, and communication. I don't blame her for leaving you and I hope she always will. I also hope she finds someone actually worth it. If I'm right you're a confusing man and even though I act like I hate you (and probably will for the first day), I know you're going through some big road blocks. But seriously, stop and think. It's common sense. I'm guessing you didn't even TRY to earn her trust after that fling. When you do something like that, you HAVE to assure you girlfriend or shit like this happens. Trust. Stupid trust. It's one of the top important things of the Relationship List. If you are that confusing man I assume you to be, I know someone like you and don't worry, I kind of hate them too :) In fact, they made my friend almost kill herself. I still want to punch him but he's in another province. Too bad. You need to sort yourself out and separate your feelings and be honest with yourself. I would say more things about how part of---no, most parts of me want to punch you and choke you right now, but I'll save that for later. Now, I think give up on her because you'll probably meet with your ex AGAIN or cheat on her. When you ever do, just know I want to do more than just choke you.

• Are you trying to say you should go back to her? Because if you do you better fucking make it up to her and earn her trust and BE HONEST. But seriously, if you hurt her again... I don't get how you could lie to her like that. I don't get why you would even meet with your ex, I don't even get why she loved you. Honestly if I was ina better mood I would talk better and more understanding, but things like thus reall, REALLY rile me. If you can't handle her depression or even BEING committed, then I suggest you look far away from her.

• Wait the girl you cheated on and talked behind her back with your ex is depressed and on meds now? dude... no just no, this is terrible :(

• Absolutely I would dump you.

Would you stay with a girl who was doing all this crap behind your back? You're being a fool.

• Well you're a terrible boyfriend regardless of what your girlfriend thinks or feels. I don't understand why she even got with you or stuck with you.

I'd have left long ago. I wouldn't even have began seeing you. So you're on borrowed time as far as I'm concerned. You're on thin ice, AND borrowed time. Your relationship is doomed since this is your view on loyalty and "mistakes" and exes.

• You really don't see where she coming from do you, how can you act so blind a1nd dumn!! I don't blame her for feeling like this you you can't just hang out with your like that its really suspicous. If you really want her back I would stay away from your ex until you gain your girlfriends trust back do things that would show that you really love her. But is not really fair to hand out with your exes.

• Heck yes i would dump u.

• Yeahhh, sorry I would dump you. The fact you are feeling guilty and hiding it implies there is something there.

• Heck yes I would dump him. It's called cheating and lying. Both of which you need dumped for.

• I would dump your ass if I was her.

• Not only would I dump you.. I'd fuck your shit up too!! Jerk!!!

• When I read your post, I was torn between saying I would dump you and saying I'd give you another chance. When I read your "ps", it was clear to me that I would dump you.

What was your motivation to contact and meet up with your ex? Why couldn't you just be honest with your girlfriend? And no, don't tell me you couldn't be because you didn't want to hurt her, because the fact is you DID hurt her and abused her trust. Also, you say you told her it was all over and then a week later you met up and refused to show her your call log and whatsapp as there were things there that should not have been there. Does this mean that in that week when it was supposedly "all over" you stil kept in touch with your ex?

In all honesty, you're just not good for this girl. I hope it's immaturity and that you'll grow out of it. But I'm sure we can all agree your girlfriend deserves something better than what you're giving her.

• I'd dump his fucking ass!!

What Guys Said 3

• Okay, so this girl told you that seeing your ex would hurt her... So you spent time with your ex anyways, lied to her about what you were doing, and don't understand why she broke up with you? You cheated on her already, then after giving you another chance did it again? It's honestly common sense dude, you're the kind of guy who shines a bad light on all men, you definitely deserved it.

• You are asking the same question and my answer if the same...

YOU DESERVED IT!

• Are you going to keep asking this question until you get an answer you want to hear?
    Your a piece of shit for doing this to her

• he asked the question twice? omfw, seriously if you did and you wanna hear someone justify your actions you are wrong in many ways :(