What to do with him?

We've been broken up for a few month now it was his choice, he calls every week and we talk for a few hours and text. He has told me he loves and misses me but he doesn't know what he wants and this has been going on for some time now. Not sure what to do.

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if he isn't sure, either you can talk to him straight up and ask him what it is or stop thinking about him and just live your life, and if by chance before you find someone else if he comes to you, then you can decide at that moment what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they can't and don't Makeup and that it's Goodbye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in his own softie spot, there is usually motive in mind, should there come the time, that down the love line He... Has told me he loves and misses me...
    He is most likely Missing the Kissing and the history you both shared and is Comfy in knowing you are there for him. He is Obviously not contented to find love elsewhere because he knows That... Love is where the heart is and it is close to his heart at home with you.
    He isn't Ready to be in this Real relationship right now, although he wants you in his life, minus some strife that you both may have endured as two birds of a feather.
    For now, Sticking together, to finish the phrase from above, go slow with his flow and learn to nurture and nurse being 'Friends' first so it can Begin a fresh Beguine of learning from your past mistakes and a possible chance at a new romance,
    However, be your own straw boss and take control of this sticky situation which could go south as well. If it seems like it is heading in the direction of a Friends with benefits factor, lay some rules down, should you not want to take that step down That problem path.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• Ignore him.

• He's playing games.
    Focus on yourself and don't worry about him

What Girls Said 4

• If a man wants you-he will do anything in his power to see you, spend time with you. Sounds like he is stringing you along until something better comes along.

• I agree that's what makes it hurt even more, I'm just not sure what to do 😔

• Move on. You deserve better.

• Please stop talking to him. He is keeping you around as a security blanket while he does not want to be in a relationship with you. This is in your hands not his! He is going to find someone and stop talking to you. If you stop talking to him, he will most likely chase you again, but you want to ask yourself if you really want him back? It's probably going to be a temporary thing.

• I agree I kinda feel like he may have someone else already because he only talks to me once a week or less. For the past 3 weeks he's been acting more distant, it hurts but I know I need to move on. I'm not ever going to talk to him again.

• I know it hurts. Im sorry for the pain you're feeling right now. My ex and I broke up just last week - so I know how it feels. But you're making the best decision for you. You'll meet someone better!

• I think you should ignore him for a few days and see what his reaction is

• Do you want him back?

• Yeah I do because I still love him but I don't know what to do because he's been unsure of what he wants for months now.