How to get my old boyfriend back?

My old boyfriend and I were together or a month and then he broke up wit me for really no reason I was just his first girlfriend and he wasn't used to it. how do I get him to get back with me

12

Most Helpful Guy

• At your age most relationships are short. Why. Because you are learning still. He is immature obviously, that's normal. Guys at your age are not going to try hard to make a relationship work. It is so much easier to just give up and move on to the next girl they like. It's harsh, but what can you do. What you can do is make sure you talk to your boyfriends in the future about what you both expect out of a relatioship. That way no one will be confused and time won't be wasted wondering if it's worth it. Kinf of lke what I didn't do with my current girlfriend and now I'm confused over nothing. I made certain expectations of her without her agreeing to them. Luckily I am mature enough to realise the mistake I made and fix it. Guys your age won't know how to do that. I know it hurts to go through break ups, but it's not the end of the world. If you must talk to him then ask him to talk to you in private for a few minutes. Use a lot of phrases like "I'm just wondering" and "I am really confused right now, because I felt like things were going smoothly up until the break up." "I would appreciate if you help me not be confused anymore." There needs to be as little pressure on him as possible so he feels comfortable enough to be completely honest with you. Don't argue with him if you disagree wit what he says, it's how he feels even if it doesn't sound right to you. If he says he thinks you didn't try hard enough, for example, then you could ask how you could have shown more of an effort. Even if he doesn't get back with you he will help you be more successful in other relationships because you'll know what was bothering him which is what will probably bother other guys as well. Just some things I've learned over the years.

What Guys Said 1

• You can't push the issue or violate boundaries he has set.

But, you can be friendly, intense with him.

Remember, he's just a guy. It may take a while.

Ted

What Girls Said 1

• If he doesn't want to be with you then there's nothing you can do. It sounds like you're young so just realize that there's PLENTY of guys out there who will come and go in your life.