I can't help to think he made a mistake breaking up with me. Will he ever realize?

He broke up with me because he didn't see us as a good "fit", although we had a good relationship and rarely ever fought. Even his friend thinks he made a mistake. I have this gut feeling that he made a mistake and will be back at some point.
Will he ever return? He is the stubborn type.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they can't and don't makeup and that it is Goodbye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who May still Mark an X in his own softie spot, there may come a time, down the love line when He... Thinks he made a mistake.
    He may start Missing the Kissing and the history you both shared and with him saying 'He didn't see us a a good "fit," that may have been something he felt when he just Felt he Needed some space because he may have been feeling that things were just too close for comfort and he couldn't breathe.
    Give him some time. I would not be surprised if he did give you a holler. However, don't wear your heart so fast on your sleeve because it may just be something that is sort of this friends to start, and the rest will have to be tested in time, through his own heart.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you so much, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence and let time and God be your Guiding light.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 3

• Well you said he is of a stubborn type, so I would say the chances are less but it's still possible.

• I don't know. If he's stubborn maybe not

• He is an idiot... LOL yes i think he will regret it LOL

What Girls Said 2

• People could think what they want but at the end of the day it all comes down to the way he feels.
    He is in the relationship , not them.
    He knows his own feelings towards you.
    He probably cared for you but not in a romantic way.

Don't hope on him coming back.
    Just continue to move on with your life.
    It's possible he may change his mind or realize he cared for you more than he thought but it isn't a guarantee.
    If you wait for him there's a possibility you will waste your time.

• It was his way of saying that for some reason you didn't 'do' it for him. He was being nice.