If you had one wish, what would you wish for? Any thing you could imagine.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a pretty open question,but I'd go for something a bit mythic:total happiness.I know it could sound easy for some ppl,but the total happiness has been never reached by someone and it's wanted for everyone,so...That would be my wish.

1|0
    0|1

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• infinite wishes.

1|0
    0|1
  • The ability to understand women while still being a straight man

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

0|0
    0|1
  • The ability like in that movie with Helen Hunt and Mel Gibson and be able to read a girl's mind.

0|0
    0|1
  • the ability to teleport anywhere in the world at any time. id sell my car and have some extra cash, and be able to explore the world and plus I could teleport into my girlfriends room at night and be creepy

0|0
    0|1
  • I'd wish for 3 wishes ;-)

0|0
    0|1
  • I'd wish for you! ; )

0|0
    0|0
  • To find someone who I can understand and they understand me

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 4

• To know that I could attain anything if I worked hard, but to know for sure it was actually attainable and to have a list of exactly what I needed to do to get it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Truly identify the meaning of life.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's a good wish,but we're not allowed to know that,it's supossed to be known when we die.But if I had to say,I'd tell you that life is about improving ourselves.

• Yes, I agree with you. I guess I ponder it too much. But, I think the Divine's ultimate plan is to achieve unconditional love universally.

• Absolute peace and harmony on Earth.

0|0
    0|0
  • A billion pounds

0|0
    0|0