If you had one wish, what would you wish for? Any thing you could imagine.

48

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a pretty open question,but I'd go for something a bit mythic:total happiness.I know it could sound easy for some ppl,but the total happiness has been never reached by someone and it's wanted for everyone,so...That would be my wish.

What Guys Said 7

• infinite wishes.

• The ability to understand women while still being a straight man

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• The ability like in that movie with Helen Hunt and Mel Gibson and be able to read a girl's mind.

• the ability to teleport anywhere in the world at any time. id sell my car and have some extra cash, and be able to explore the world and plus I could teleport into my girlfriends room at night and be creepy

• I'd wish for 3 wishes ;-)

• I'd wish for you! ; )

• To find someone who I can understand and they understand me

What Girls Said 4

• To know that I could attain anything if I worked hard, but to know for sure it was actually attainable and to have a list of exactly what I needed to do to get it.

• Truly identify the meaning of life.

• That's a good wish,but we're not allowed to know that,it's supossed to be known when we die.But if I had to say,I'd tell you that life is about improving ourselves.

• Yes, I agree with you. I guess I ponder it too much. But, I think the Divine's ultimate plan is to achieve unconditional love universally.

• Absolute peace and harmony on Earth.

• A billion pounds