Why is my ex mad I dont text him?

He said "You didn't bother to contact me for months, ignore me and when you finally hit me up it was to use me"

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Well he's mad because you guys haven't talked in months so basically you didn't to talk to him and when you finally do it's yo use him, your own interest

• Exes dont talk

• So why talk to him outta the blue? When you're not supposed to be talking...

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Breakup doesn't meant they can't and don't Makeup and that it is goodbye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who may still Mark his X in his own softie spot, there comes a time, down the love line, when he tells You... You don't bother to contact me for months...
    He is Obviously Missing the Kissing and the history you both shared here, dear. And just because you both are no longer hooked at the hip like two birds of a feather, he is Still Feeling inside that he is on this Ride with you, of being somewhat Territorial... Without even Realizing it.
    If you are still in touch with him, you both need to get on the same page and compromise or come to some kind of Agreement to Agree to Disagree. He is pouting and spouting on his own end while on Yours, for you didn't say, perhaps you have your own Motives in mind, on a roller coaster ride that this spell could be turned into.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• He is crazy.. Block him

• Well that would really depend on what you texted him for when you DID contact him