What would hurt an ex girlfriend more?

I unfollowed her on every social media app and she still follows me on everything. I need to know what would hurt her more. Blocking her on every app so she can't see what I'm doing? Or letting her follow me and let her see that I'm doing fine without her. I need opinions. What would hurt her more? Vote in the poll and give me you opinion on it. Thanks.

• Block Her.
  • Let her see my profiles.
We're both 16 by the way

75

Most Helpful Girl

• How about you grow up and not worry about wanting to hurt someone who is in your past? It's over - there's no need to be petty and immature. Delete her from your social media lists and leave it at that. That's the standard thing to do when you break up with someone, is it not?

• Cause she left me for another guy

• She Kinda did. Like i said toy don't know the story

• She's being immature

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's with another guy, then sorry, but you can go get married & she won't care. People only hurt when they still want to be with them, & obviously this isn't the case.

Just go live your life because the only person who is going to get hurt, is you when you realize she don't give a damn.

We've all been there. Move on.

What Girls Said 6

• I find that Blocking would probably hit the 'Hurt' Spot, especially if you Purposely want to her to go away today and Not Follow you anywhere again, my friend.
    Good luck. xx

• You're SO mature. Why do you want to hurt her? Why can't you just let the relationship end and move on with your life?

• Cause she left me for another guy

• You don't know the whole story

• I don't need to. She's the one who left. She has a new guy. You won't hurt her either way. She's moved on.

• Honestly if I'm the girl I really don't care if you block me or not. But if she still cares I think seeing you doing fine without her would really hurt her.

• That depends on the girl, she may not even care no matter what you do. Let her see that you're doing fine without her

• Both are hurtful, but i would hurt more if i could see he was happy without me. Not having contact with him and blocking me would help me move on, because ignoring me would actually help me to learn to live without him.

• If you show her that you don't give a damn about her, that'll hurt the most. if you unfollow her, it'll give her the satisfaction that she's still on your mind (to some extent)

• I unfollowed her a few weeks ago when we broke up. So that was a while ago

What Guys Said 4

• She will more than likely get over you since you are still in high school because after high school college, work and where you live can send you both in different directions and may not see each other much if at all.

• Lol I say let her follow and post pics with other chicks, worked for me but week later we broke off again

• This is so childish. Just delete her and move on. End of.

• Tell people you broke up with her because she was cheating on you, slut shame her, and keep her on social media where she can see your friends help gang up on her.