My boyfriend is having an affair with his social life.

Please help me!

I know that I am in the wrong here.

I think I'm jealous of my boyfriend.

We've been together for over a year, but recently he's become more likable than me, is less shy, has more friends, and is invited out to parties (where I'm not invited)

I think everyone in our school hates me.. I'm in my final year, and so everyone is close to everyone else, but I just feel left out.

Its like he's the popular socialite and I'm the weird girl.

An odd coupling, do you not think?

We keep having arguments because he always goes out with his friends, and never seems to have time for me. He says things like "Well, I just don't like wasting a day, so organise things to do in between times."

But I feel so obsessive over it, just because I only go out with friends occasionally, and he goes out all the time!

To be fair, I live in the countryside and he lives in the city, which is easier for him.

I'm starting to get really paranoid. What can I do to stop being jealous of him?

It's tearing our once strong relationship apart...
+1 y
OK, I'm just gonna bite the bullet, and start socializing more.

Thing is.. every time I'm around people who I don't think like me - I always make a fool of myself! Or find it hard to talk to them...

How do I get out of this?
+1 y
Little did I know, my boyfriend was also, actually having an affair.
3
1