Does it ever get better?

My ex who broke up with me a few months ago and broke my heart was still calling me and made me believe he still wanted to be with me and I though we were getting back together, but I think he was just string me along. He would call me every week and now he stopped and I know it's for the best but it still hurts because I still love him very much.

I never bothered him after the break up and even told him I never wanted to talk to him so we went over a month without talking and I was starting to feel better but then he started to contact me again and now I'm emotional and hurt because he changed his mind and now I'm left with a broken heart all over again.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• block him and move on... it will get better given time :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they can't and don't Makeup and that it is Goodbye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks his own X in his softie spot here, dear, he usually has motive in mind, down the love line when it is time To... String me along.
    He is Obviously Missing the Kissing and some history you both shared and his reasons of the seasons for 'Still calling me,' is because he may have been hoping that you might Suggest getting together To... Reminisce.
    Many times after a Breakup, an "EX" will come along when you least expect it and keep the contact going and flowing because it isn't so much they want to go back in the love nest as two birds of a feather, but it is a Friends with benefits factor that Interests them more and if you Tweet to it, you will probably end up with A... Broken heart all over again.
    If this is not your bag of bird seed, lose all tender touch with him and end the madness and your own sadness. You need to Begin your Beguine of learning to lick your war wounds and focus on You.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• Do you love him? If so why, if you stack the good Agaenst the he bad plus did he make you feel special like you was the only girl. Like if you never got back with him do you think you could find love again with someone else

What Girls Said 3

• It definitely does get better, at the time it can be very rough but after each day of knowing you deserve better and you will get better.. definitely gets better! I know it seems like a while away but months into the future, you will be glad you made it through. But also if you've ever been through past heart breaks you will know it does get better x

• If someone plays with your emotions that way then he doesn´t deserve you. If he can´t make up his mind then it means he is inmature and not ready for a real and healthy relationship

• Cut off all ties , Don't respond to messages.