What does my ex want?

hello I am in need of some help. me and my ex partner of 3 years split up just over 5 months ago now we broke up and never talked mainly cause of arguments over the break up so she went her own way and I just tried to get on with life well I couldn't this girl means the world to me and I just can't let her go. but as I say we never talked and about 2 weeks ago she started sending the odd text message here and there then she started mailing me over Facebook saying she wants us to get on and put everything into a friendship first so I agreed but I personally feel we are just a step ahead of that friendship. she phoned me Friday as I was going over to see her bros and sister. she offered to travel out of her way to pick me up then I had the offer to stay so I did and we shared the same bed well Saturday come same thing shared a bed and same Sunday but I don't know what is is feeling or what she is wanting its just confusing me we act like we are still together without the hugging and kissing and all that what does she really want
What does my ex want?
Add Opinion