It's been 3 months since I've spoken or seen my ex / baby mama we left on bad terms she has a new man and I still miss her what can I do?

Me and her split about 8 months ago I was trying to get back with her after 2 months we were split but she wasn't having it she found a new guy got a new place and has a job now I dnt have her number or no contact she put a restraining order on me its been 3 months since I've seen her or talked to her but I still love her and miss her what can I do? PS we were together 5 1/2 years and we have 2 kids

30

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you I'd be more worried about my seeing my kids than trying to be in a woman's life that operates that way.

Your kids is what should matter the most.
    Your kids is who you should fight to see.
    Take this to the courts.

What Girls Said 2

• Okay and the real question is what did you do to her? That she had to do all that

• Why did she put a restraining order out on you? Did you leave her?

• Yea at first I left her in January then around March my father died and I wanted to work it out then I was to needy and wanting keep going to her house so she put it on

What Guys Said 0