How do I get over a girl?

Suicide?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Suicide over a girl?
    Grow some balls

• Cheers pal, not trying to be cruel...
      Just there are bigger problems in life than a broken heart at 16...
      Just keep your chin up

• I like how straight forward you are you helped a lot LOl I guess the others tried too hard lol

• We've all been there at some stage mate, it toughens you up.
      You'll be fine

What Girls Said 1

• Don't ya think that's a little drastic? Just a little?

• Suicide? hell nah I escaped depression a few years ago and this bitch knocked me right back into psychology
      It's now the best option If one of you people don't give me a good way of getting over someone

• I initially thought this was a troll question which is why I gave a sarcastic response.
      Well, time heals and block from all forms of socia media/contact. Preoccupy yourself with activities/hobbies/events that you enjoy.

What Guys Said 4

• Suicide is not a solution. Forget about her, try to imagine she doesn't exist for a few days it will be difficult but in time you will get over it.

• Distract yourself by whatever means necessarily to move on; either go out with your friends more often, try out new activities and sports or just get a freaking new girlfriend. Either way, in time you'll forget all about her

• Have the mentality that it's her loss, not your loss. There are still lots of girls out there who are better than her. Usually, once you've been dumped or you had break up, you should become a better person. Use that experience to motivate you to become a better person.

• Suicide is not the answer. She wouldn't want you to do that and there's more to life than romance