Guys, how would you feel if a girl you're casually hooking up with 'ghosted' you?

For those who don't know, ghosting means to suddenly stop all communication with someone that you're seeing but no longer want to keep seeing.

I'm considering doing this to my hook-up buddy as I've told him multiple times that I want to stop seeing him because I want a more serious relationship. Everytime I do this, he says we can take it to the next level but he never follows through. I'm fed up with his lies and I feel like ghosting would be an effective method to get rid of him at this point. Thoughts?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I would winder why she stopped talking, but since it was all just casual I wouldn't give much thought about, it'll be whatever.

What Guys Said 5

• Why would you care how he felt about it, sounds like the right thing to do, so jfdi.

• It works very well but ifyou ever run into him again its going to be super weird. I've done that with girls just to break up. They get mad but it happens. Just do it and find somebody else.

• If it's just causal and nothing serious then it wouldn't bother me

• so i had sex with her then i did't have to commit where is the problem

• Oh yeah cut his ass off. Ghost him.

• I would have got the point the first time you said you wanted a serious relationship. If you still wanted to fuck then I would know that you'd let me know.