What should I do if boyfriend said leave me alone?

what should i do if boyfriend said leave me alone and stop send me notifications. i hurt him feeling and he said that things so I don't know what should i do.
he said leave me alone, and then i asked him we are broke up? but he said no just stop sending notification. I dont wanna break up but probably he get more upset if i text him now. I don't know how long should i leave him alone and I don't know why he dont say we are break up.

are most people mean like we are break up when people say leave me alone?
and i know im English is so bad. coz i just came America in 2 years ago. i know that is just excuse but i really dont know how American people love expression and dont know what they say when they want break up.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to give him time, I can't say how long but non-stop messaging can come off as pestering. Hence leave some gap, in days or say at least 2 weeks before you reach out to him again, or let him reach out to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Give him His own space here, dear, and if you 'Leave me alone,' he will come around on his own free will when he is ready, your steady eddy.
    The more you 'Send me notifications,' the Less luck you will have in getting him to come around. He needs time to do his own soul searching and once he does come Back, sit down and have a long Chat so you both can get on the same 'Rage page.'
    If he is Not hymning nor hawing about 'We are break up,' then he is just taking a 'Break' from you for now.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• Just give him a bit of space and in a day or so try him again

• Alright the best thing that you should do is LEAVE HIM ALONE

What Girls Said 3

• He needs time. Don't contact him until he contacts you. If it goes beyond a week, send him a message and ask where he wants the relationship to go, because you have feelings too and it isn't fair for him to keep you waiting forever

• So leave him alone and in the mean time study the English language, because you are bad at it

• let him text you first If he doesn't keep waiting till he makes the first move. or apologize to him