How to find someone?

Hi, I'm kinda stuck in a rut because I'm just getting out of this thing that I had with this guy (we really liked each other and were hooking up but he doesn't want a relationship so I decided we wouldn't hook up anymore so I can just move on).

I really don't know what to do because I want to find someone new but I'm not the kind of girl that flirts with a lot of guys. This guy was the first guy that I had ever hooked up with and I'm 21. I'm someone that needs the guy to come to me.. and I wouldn't say I'm ugly but no one really ever comes to me. I always see guys looking but they never approach me. I don't know what it is but it's really upsetting sometimes just because I want to move on so badly but I don't know how to. It's not in me to be all over guys at bars and what not. I'm really shy when it comes to that... so yea. I have no idea. I just want to find someone so I stop thinking about the other guy.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Have you tried looking up your butt and around the corner.