Need help getting over this guy?

I broke up with my ex 2 years ago and to this day, he's still on my mind even though I have a great bf. I can't get over him. He was the perfect guy in every department. He was tall, cute, creative, fun, kind, smart, just everything that I look for.

I constantly compare other guys to him, including my boyfriend which isn't fair to him, I know. But I can't help it.

I still check his MySpace just so I can see his pictures. It's pathetic and I need help. But I don't know what to do

20

Most Helpful Girl

• its normal to compare your ex to your current bf. However, be carefull not to run off your great bf. Its a really hurting thing to be compared to an ex. If a guy dated YOU and secretly wished you were cuter and creative like his last girlfriend and you knew, how would that make you feel? Just try to remember why your are with your boyfriend now. Focus on him and why he's so great. Eventually, you'll move on if you're really into your new bf.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• you dumped him for a reason...try and think back to the bad times