Is this a sign he is becoming distant, cheating or really telling the truth?

My boyfriend called me this afternoon and asked what my plans were if I was going to go see him tonight? I said yes I would if he wanted me to He said he was getting a cold and would rest for awhile to see if he felt better. He called me later on and asked me if it would be OK if he asked for a rain check (he was kind of nervous asking). He said he felt run down and would just be home chilling out. He also stated that if I was still intending to go shopping in his area (20 minutes away) to just please be careful, but he wasn't telling me not to go. He said instead if I wanted to wait til tomorrow and if he was feeling better he would hang out with me for awhile then.

He has also made little comments to me that I would probably go find a bunch of guys on my day off. Does he not trust me or is this to cover for perhaps his own guilty actions?

***He used to revisit the dating site we met on, but he has started to not go on there as much****My boyfriend called me this afternoon and asked what my plans were if I was going to go see him tonight? I said yes I would if he wanted me to He said he was getting a cold and would rest for awhile to see if he felt better. He called me later on and asked me if it would be OK if he asked for a rain check (he was kind of nervous asking). He said he felt run down and would just be home chilling out. He also stated that if I was still intending to go shopping in his area (20 minutes away) to just please be careful, but he wasn't telling me not to go. He said instead if I wanted to wait til tomorrow and if he was feeling better he would hang out with me for awhile then.

***He used to revisit the dating site we met on, but he has started to not go on there as much****

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He's into the relationship, has a cold, and he probably thinks you may not be commited as much as him. He cares about you. If he's not going on a dating site, that's a good thing, he's not talking to other women. Show him how much he means to you, and that he's the only guy in your heart. You can respond to his comments he made earlier by saying sweet things... prove to him, stay true, and relax! ^__^

Let time run it's course.