Why is my ex girlfriend insulting me?

Ex girlfriend and i broke up 3 weeks ago. I left her by mistake. I did try to fight for her. But she told me she lost all trust. A week after she met another guy. Rubbing him in my face. Trying to show me how happy she is so that i can regret losing her. I went to a carnival and she also went there with this guy only because i was going. I met a nice girl at the carnival that i knew for a long time. Then afterwards my ex texts me laughing at me and the new girl telling me how bad taste i have and being very sarcastic about the girl i met. Then my ex girlfriend got really mad because i liked one of her best friends photos on facebook. Then she started insulting me. Telling me how amazing the new guy is and how bad i am and that he is such great guy compared to me and that he is amazing in bed, and the funny thing is our sex life was beyond amazing. So i dont know why the hell she's acting like this. Im just trying to move on. Though i still love her, but after what she's done i won't go back. Whats she trying to do?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Id tell her is this really how your going to act when I like your friends picture. Would it make it better I just flat out ask her to go on a date with me? Your being very inconsiderate of my feelings. I found your friends picture cute. Your the one who left and jumped on the next closest thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ignore her.

What Guys Said 2

• is she bi i assume?

anyway... there's NO reason to love her anymore.. she's being an ashole to u don't u see? probably she wants to get back to u desperately... although she's showin it in a wrong way in my opinion

• There's your problem right there. She's your ex-girlfriend. Duh.

What Girls Said 1

• She sounds very immature and insecure. You are better with out her