Guys, Why do guys chase when a girl goes cold?

I stepped away because my boyfriend was acting distant.

Now all of a sudden he is calling and texting like there is no tomorrow.

i said i would call him tonight, but to be honest i dont know what to say to him. How can i get him to show me the love and affection he used to?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• "How can i get him to show me the love and affection he used to?"

- "hi boyfriend, You know i don't really know what to say to you as i've got a mixed bag of emotions right now so i'll just be honest with you. I love you and want this to work however i've been feeling neglected and unloved. I would like you to show me more love and affection and not wait until i am upset and distant.. I used to love when (insert examples) and all those little things are very important and make me feel loved."

What Guys Said 2

• It's a common thing to happen unfortunately. We chase the things we can't have or risk losing. I believe it will be 50/50 either he genuinely misses you and wants to make things better. The other option is that he's going to go hot and cold and you'll end up really hurt. I think when you call him you need to stand your ground and be firm tell him that you won't accept being treated badly. Good luck and make the call

• Go cold on me and I'll just go cold too probably