I posted this to Facebook about my ex and he most likely seen it, what is he thinking?

I was drunk when I wrote this. But honestly there's a few of my exes that I have on my friends list on Facebook. However I wrote about the most recent one. Will people put 2 and 2 together? Maybe it's an ex from years ago and not the one I just broke up with this past February? Does it seem like I still love him?

(We knew each other for 7 years and used to be hella cool in the beginning. It felt like we were best friends. All we did was have a good time, laugh and got drunk together. We tried the relationship thing but he couldn't be faithful so we ended that. Years later we tried it again but this time it was much deeper and for one entire year. But it didn't last and ended very badly. I feel like lost my best friend and sometimes that's what I think we were just best at, friends. It took me 5 long depressing months to get over him but I can honestly say without crying that I'm okay where we are. I don't wish bad upon. I wish him nothing but the best and though we're not in love I'll always have love for him. In my heart our memories will forever live.)

31

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Ofc people will put 2 and 2 together, if it were me and I wasn't angry at you I'd feel a little sad that you had that pain... and then I'd go eat dinner.

What Girls Said 2

• He will know it's about him and he will also know you put it on your FB because you wanted him to see him.

Come on, it's obvious ;)

• he knows you still love him.