Just broke up with my girlfriend, help?

Me and my girlfriend decided we need to break up, she wasn't happy at all she just didn't want to end it herself, (she even said that she had lost feelings for me) and literally the next day after she had gotten together with one of my fairly good friends. I just don't know what to do now, I really loved her and it appeared as if she loved me until one day she just didn't anymore. I'm just lost now and was wondering if any of you have any tips on what to do or anything?

35

Most Helpful Girl

• try to distract yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• If she lost feelings for you but didn't have the stomach to break up with you then you are better off without her. Sorry about your friend doing that though. It does seem like a bit of a betrayal that a friend would go after a girl their friend had just broken up with.

What Girls Said 2

• What an evil b%{{€~¥^.
    You are honestly better off with out her. No ine deserves to be trated that way.
    Forget her and your "friend" and go find something that nakes you happy until you have healed and can find someone that wants to share that happiness with you

• As hard as it seems, move on there is better in life hun. If she said out of nowhere she lost feelings and got together with your friend thats a no no no!!! i know it hurts but do you, keep yourself busy and let time pass

What Guys Said 4

• To be honest one just doesn't loose feeling that fast. It sounds like to me her and this friend have been more an item than you care to believe or acknowledge.

• Okay, try to keep yourself busy with other things, spend time with yourself. Go on a vacation maybe.

• What to do is to go tell your friend he's an asshole. Your girlfriend didn't love you and you don't love her. Most likely she was cheating on you or at least flirting with him (and possibly more people) while you were still together, and she clearly doesn't care about how she makes you feel if she's now fucking your good friend. Realize who you think she is is an illusion and that you love an illusion; then move on.

• Go do something you enjoy. More example, go to the gym or p, at basketball or anything to get her off you mind.

In reality, be thankful. She's a hoe and you're lucky to have her gone before forming deeper feelings.

Listen to 2pac's song 'There you Go'