Should I dump him?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 3 weeks but we live kinda far apart so we can't see each other a lot and usually we could only see eachother once a week. We've been out once only and I miss him and I want to see him but every time we have plans to do something one of us cancels and it's really annoying. He's kinda been ignoring me for the past week, I don't know if ignoring is the right word but we used to talk all day and we were really cute and it was great and we would talk literally every day, but the other week we didn't talk for about 2 days so I messaged him and the conversation was kinda weird then he just stopped replying and it kinda annoyed me then he messaged me two days later and apologised and said that he was in a bit of an antisocial mood and I told him it was alright and I understand that then he said he would talk to me the next day but he was online for a while the next day and he didn't say anything so I messaged him and he didn't reply then like an hour later he I told him that I really hate starting conversations with him because I do, I always feel like I'm annoying him and he went offline so I was like yeah okay whatever. Then he opened it the next day and didn't reply and that was annoyed me. Then last night he sent me a snapchat of him shirtless saying he should probably start going to the gym again but he could of sent that to like everyone then I replied saying he's fine then he said I damn fine or something then I told him not to be cute with me then he was like oh... okay then I asked him if we should just breakup because we never see eachother and he said he didn't want to but he also said he's not a very good boyfriend and I deserve better or something but he said he didn't want to breakup, but he's just putting in no effort to talk or hang out and he said he really likes me and still cares about me and he said he has just been busy all week but I don't think this makes any sense but should I just breakup with him to save it hurting more later or just see if he tries anymore? I just want it go back to how it was before

• Dump him
  • Stay together and see if it gets better

42

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really see the effort his putting out in his end to try and make it work; maybe it'll be better to break up with him and find someone you do deserve or someone that makes you more happy. It seems like this relationship is only dragging you down and since there's hardly any contact, communications (there are some, but like you said he takes such damn long time to respond and it's going down hill fast), and so forth. Don't waste any more time with him, find someone closer and someone who's available for you. Good luck and I hope you find what it is you're looking for

Most Helpful Girl

• LDR, although t me this One is a stone's throw, compared to the Marriage I am in with having a husband out in Egypt, whom I see when I see, is probably the Hardest of Any relationships to Have and to Uphold. It takes two special people to make the effort to have the patience and Take the time to be in this relationship and if only One is putting all of his or her love into it, then it will go dead in the water like a dead duck.
    He is making lame duck excuses and may want to breakup but on the other hand, is afraid to make the first move because he may feel he could lose you forever. He has his days when he wants you and in another Instance, forgets you and with reading the writing on the wall and all, could very well be Talking to Others online, putting you too on his pay no mind list.
    I feel it isn't fair to you with the way he is feeling, putting your poor heart through this. You are wasting your own time down this almost loveless line, and perhaps First, I could suggest a Break to see if this might help a bit.
    By taking this Break, it will give you both some space to see where things are going next. it's a baby step in some direction to guide you in the Right direction and to decide if staying together to make a concerted effort to get on the same page and make this work is best for you both Or... To just throw in the towel and Break it off so you both can be on your merry way.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• kick him to the curb. then he may realize what he had n took it for granted! !!

What Girls Said 3

• I was in this exact same position as you, it sucks. If you can feel that it could work, keep trying but honestly from what you're saying - it seems to me that you're unhappy and that's what you should be thinking about. I'm guessing that you're around my age, relationships now aren't going to last long so I'd honestly tell you to just break it off with him.. It's for the best I think. All the best xx

• Dump him.. you deserve better.. he doesn't love you...

• so find a better boyfriend.