Who else has a broken heart?

My ex broke my hear again by stringing me along then leaving and I feel sad and anxious like I want to text him but I have to be strong and let it go.

Share your story, who broke your heart? And how are you doing?

11

What Guys Said 1

• A broken heart no longer bothers me. My greatest fear, my truly greatest fear, is that my heart has been broken by women so many times that if I ever do meet that special person, I won't be able to love them. I already feel as though I cannot trust any woman I meet. The women I find myself physically attracted to turn me off instantly as just one look at them instantly brings back reminders of heartache and pain. The women who want me I find myself wanting nothing to do with them for one reason or the other, usually a lack of mental or physical attraction.

If you rub your skin against sandpaper enough times it becomes callous. A heart broken too many times also becomes callous.

What Girls Said 1

• Nah, my heart is unbreakable 8)